worried about my diamond goby!!!

RAYRAY

Tiny Tank Club A+ Member
Well I have not seen my diamond goby in about 2 days and I'm starting to get worried. Is there any way that maybe he got sick from when I empty the tank to move in and letting the sand sit with just a small amount of water on top. I usually see him in the morning doing his normal rounds in the sand and when it's feeding time, but haven't seeen him.
HOPE FOR THE BEST !! I really dont want to move the rocks around to look for him and I lost my emerald crabs during the move also.:frustrat:

That sucks ray, i feel your pain, the EXACT thing happened to me. He just disappeared one day and i never saw him again...he was the man too.

The best thing to do,is just wait and keep an eye on your parameters.Maybe he's found a spot he really likes and is just chillin.

My jaw fish makes new homes every few weeks. He will be out of sight for a few days. It seems like all he worries about is cleaning his new home.

I will keep an eye on my water. I guess I will have an amonia spike if he did not make it huh

I will keep an eye on my water. I guess I will have an amonia spike if he did not make it huh

Depends on how well your CUC does its job.If you've got several bristle worms along with a few crabs,the corpse will be nothing but bones in just a few hours,before it can beging to break down.

Back