Worried

Waddi

Shenanigans?
Yea i know, i always worry, but during my other cycle, i didnt see as much die off as i am right now.
In my 125, Hair algae is dying and turning white, vermetid snails are dying, i see no copepods, i have seen dead bristle worms, coraline is dying. Am i just overeacting?? Im mid way through the cycle.

Wow that's high. Are you cycling w/ dead shrimp or something? If so, time to take it out. Either wait out the ammonia to go down, or do a water change to lower it to around 1.

That, is a very good question. Hahaha plus the fact that I had a bum test kit didnt help. But yea, i took the shrimp out after like the first day, but the rock i had was sitting in a bucket for about a month with minimal water, it had coral all over it, it was nasty when i took it out, nearly puked, Erin can vouch for that hahaha

I dont much about it Waddi but during my cycle the highest i seen my ammonia was .5 then it declined so 2.4 seems rather high.

That, is a very good question. Hahaha plus the fact that I had a bum test kit didnt help. But yea, i took the shrimp out after like the first day, but the rock i had was sitting in a bucket for about a month with minimal water, it had coral all over it, it was nasty when i took it out, nearly puked, Erin can vouch for that hahaha

I will SO vouch for that. It almost made ME puke. Hahaha.

Back