Worst 4th in our citys history

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Salty B, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Salty B

Salty B

1. Advertisements

2. Salty B

2XAl Salt Addict VIP Member

I have a couple friends from college that still live up there- saw this on Facebook yesterday. Unfortunately this is the reality of the world we live in. I brought my 3 kids to a parade yesterday and more than once I thought of an 'escape plan' in case some idiot decided to do something stupid.

2XAl, Jul 6, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Salty B

emmett0122

they need to to stop giving criminals rights

emmett0122, Jul 6, 2013
  4. Salty B

ErinCahir Sausage Wrangler

What does that have to do with this?

ErinCahir, Jul 6, 2013
  5. Salty B

emmett0122

what do criminals have to fear if they are going to get a roof over there head a bed to sleep in 3 hot meals a day so what makes any difference if they get in trouble for crimes they do. as far as shooting, everybody wants to blame the guns so lets ban all the guns then no well get shot i mean after all its worked so well with keeping drugs off our streets. you have these people out there saying criminals have rights too so you cant do public executions anymore cuz its cruel but yet it wasnt cruel for someone to open fire at a parade thats what is has to do with

emmett0122, Jul 6, 2013
  6. Salty B

cthegame

Then you should live in some 3rd world country...i think you'd be happier there. Tired of these "lets execute them in public" comments. Dont you people realize how backwards that makes you sound?

cthegame, Jul 6, 2013
    ErinCahir likes this.
  7. Salty B

d2mini VIP Member

Shots on the 4th is normal around here. They have to remind people that it's illegal to fire your guns in the air within city limits. :roll:

d2mini, Jul 6, 2013
  8. Salty B

emmett0122

ive been to the third world countries i severed 4 years in the marines i know what it is like and this country use to do them and the crime rate was less im sorry but when its not safe to walk down the street anymore cuz you never know when some crazy person is going to blow something up pull a gun pull a knife molest our kids kidnap our kids all these things we have to live in fear of everyday because people think criminals have rights. im sorry but if someone would ever try and cuz bodily harm to my family they hope the police better get to them before i do you shouldnt have to live in fear to leave your house

emmett0122, Jul 6, 2013
  9. Salty B

emmett0122

yes i live in the country and people do here but like you said not in the city

emmett0122, Jul 6, 2013
    Salty B likes this.
  10. Salty B

Salty B

I'm on my phone and didn't mean to hit the like button. There is nothing about this to like....sry

Salty B, Jul 6, 2013
  11. Salty B

over my head

just what is wrong with a public execution its people like you that make it possible for criminals to thrive

over my head, Jul 6, 2013
  12. Salty B

wontonflip I failed Kobayashi Maru

I grew up in a third world country, and frankly, no matter what punishment you dole out, crime will still exist.

wontonflip, Jul 6, 2013
  13. Salty B

ErinCahir Sausage Wrangler

Yes. Let's go back to the (arguable) dark ages. Everything was so amazing then.

ErinCahir, Jul 6, 2013
  14. Salty B

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

Gunshots are just a normal everyday part of the 4th around here. Kinda amazing that when you get several hundred folks together with guns that nobody gets hurt. Of course the liberals usually need a shower after it's all said and done.They usually smell like shit.

yote, Jul 6, 2013
  15. Salty B

ZyberGoby Because I'm clever VIP Member

not to mention the bullshit that plops out of there mouth every time they open it.....

Thanks Yote I like your reply to this.

But also gun safety is a must knowing where and when its ok to discharge your firearms is one of the most important things to get through to folks yet there are many that give responsible gun owners a bad name.

ZyberGoby, Jul 6, 2013
  16. Salty B

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

I don't know about other areas of the country. But it seems that around here, the more responsible owners carry, the less trouble we have from irresponsible folks. Of course it is a small coal mining town in south central Tenn. where everybody grows up hunting and fishing.

As far as the violent criminals go. If they have been convicted of murder, rape, child abuse, or pedophilia. I say hang em from the gallows within 30 days of being found guilty. Let thieves turn big rocks into little rocks using sledge hammers, for 18 hours a day to earn their meals and cot.Don't work , don't eat. If they starve, so be it.
    No excuse for criminals to have a better life in prison on the taxpayers dime than a hard working man can give his family through sweat and tears.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
    yote, Jul 7, 2013
  17. Salty B

ZyberGoby Because I'm clever VIP Member

Sadly per the Geneva Convention agreements on prisoner treatment when coming to executions hanging has been deemed Inhumane. As well as firing squad electrocution and a few other brilliant ways of taking care of our lesser desirable citizens that commit heinous crimes such as you stated.

ZyberGoby, Jul 7, 2013
  18. Salty B

BL1 ............. Moderator

The Geneva Conventions strictly enforce the treatment of prisoners in a wartime environment. People that are arrested in our country on a daily basis have no protections under the GC, I'm sure there are more restrictions in the local and federal laws regarding treatment.

BL1, Jul 7, 2013
  19. Salty B

emmett0122

+1 to BL1 on the geneva convention only cover war time

emmett0122, Jul 7, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question