Worth The Money?

Yup, just saw that. Sounds like it's a POS.

I did find a write up where a guy described how to modify this skimmer to make it work pretty good, but it hardly seams worth the trouble.

Moving on...........

well i had one when i first started this hobby and had it for less than a year they suck balls . and for 40 bucks i would pass they are only 100 new

I ran one on my first tank (30 gallons) and never had any trouble with it,except the bubbles getting into the tank.It'd fill the cup with thick,dark skimmate in about a weeks times.
Granted though that this was a 30gal with 3 small fish.
But even at that,no I wouldnt spend the 40 bucks on it if it was me.

well, with risk of posting too often,

What i smashed was a 12 gallon acrylic bowfront (that i got from craigslist) that i was originally going to use as my seperate fuge, but while working on it, i cracked it, and thats when i smashed it. and it wasnt the wall, it was the sidewalk between the house and the shop.

Project5k. I just realized that you really don't need any of us to post. You just posted 4 times without any of us responding. No wonder Kid disappeared. :(
........:mrgreen:

Okay I fixed it. I truly hope you know I was kidding. I just forgot to put :mrgreen: after it that's all. I was just razzing you.

:sniffles: I go now....

hehehe yea, well, i have to go off every once in a while, you know, just make sure that the normals are paying attention :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

no harm no foul.

Back