worth the price or should I wait ??

ukeka1sttimer

Reefing newb
Hello again everyone:^: .. Last night I came across a add on CL for a 34 gallon aquarium and stand for sale its red sea white ??

From Add __The tank and stand are in perfect shape except the fan for the light is a little loud when it first turns on then quites down after about a minute. It has power compacts and the bulbs are brand new and also has upgraded pumps. Comes with extra filter pads made for the red sea tanks. Also comes with a new fluval digital heater. So this setup is reef ready and is great I had a reef in this tank for about two years and I broke it down cause im moving soon. ___

Its $350??:twocents: Worth it or should I wait ?? And get the RSM 250?:mrgreen:?

I'm not sure about your area, but I see nano's here all the time for less than that. If it had a MH or LED upgrade then I'd say get it but for that price with PC's I'd probably wait. If it is stocked with LS, LR, and some corals than that is a better deal... Then again when you jump into this hobby, no matter how much you save up front, you will soon find that you spend a ton and even if you save $50 or $100 up front, in the long run it will seem trivial. Have Fun!

Back