would it be ok to add some cleaner fish

You need to be a little more thorough, I think your asking if you can add a shrimp to your tank. Is the cycle over? Are your parameters stable?

Cleaner fish has very specific diet.They do not do well in a home aquarium.Now,if your talking about Skunk Cleaner Shrimps and Fire Shrimp,sure......about one month after the cycle when your system is stable.

Perhaps you are asking about a "cleaning crew" as typically a mixture of snails and hermit crabs are referred to as being in different aquarium supply catalogs and their Internet sites? Is that proper English? Anyway I believe the proper questions were already asked. What are your tanks water parameters (pH, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, specific gravity). How long has your tank been set up? Has it cycled, and if so how long ago?

well i added snails and hermits after 2 weeks (thats when my cycle was officaly over( water rested by 2 lfs and me)) and they seem to be doing fine.
ill be geting 2 clown fish today and giving away my damself.

Didn't you just start cycling your tank? You need to have patience if your going to succeed in this hobby.

Back