Would You do it. . .

Urine is safe as long as the person is healthy. Some special forces type guys are taught to put their urine in a bowl with a cup sitting in it, inside a hole dug in the ground. Then cover the hole with plastic. The sun cause the evaporation of the water in the urine, the vapor rises to the plastic and acummalates as drops and then drips into the cup in the center of the bowl. Yum, fresh water. It will extend the time you stay alive without a water supply. You will however, just die of thirst eventually because of fluids lost through sweating and defication. Exciting stuff, huh!

My honest opinion is that anybody dumb enough to do that should continue to do it and hopefully die. He doesn't need to reproduce. I can only imagine how stupid his children would be. It just lowers the whole gene pool DNA thing to an embarrassing level.

Drink it up dude!! :Cheers:

(I know a lot of you won't like that comment. I'm not well known for being PC or tickling peoples' asses. I tell it like I see it.)

Neither stupid or ugly is illegal, and both seem to be genetic. It is almost evened out by the fact that large bazooms, and tight bottoms are genetic.

Some special forces type guys are taught to put their urine in a bowl with a cup sitting in it, inside a hole dug in the ground. Then cover the hole with plastic. The sun cause the evaporation of the water in the urine, the vapor rises to the plastic and acummalates as drops and then drips into the cup in the center of the bowl. Yum, fresh water. It will extend the time you stay alive without a water supply.

I bet you anything NoobDeBiff has done that. He had to do all sorts of weird stuff like that when he was in the Special Forces.

Nasa people, though, aren't required to eat insects, lizards, snakes, rats and such. Them blaze guys get to have all the fun.

Back