wow, look at this

Lets see,3x3 stripe damsels,yellow tang,koran angel,2 clowns,nearly bleached condy anemone,and bleached out bubble tip anemone,all in a 24 gallon aquapod.
Some people just dont care.

Wow. They obviously have no clue as to how bad it is, or else they wouldn't be advertising their mistakes to the whole world on YouTube.

Been thinking, I don't have a YouTube account, so I can't leave comments, but I would encourage anyone that does to try and educate this fool by giving some gentle advice!!!

This is why I'm trying to do as much research as possible without making mistakes however I know I will make some but nothing like this... heck even I know not to do this or at least question it before doing it. :shock:

They usually have a pink or tannish color to them, and color at the tips. If they are white white, and have no color at the tips, then they are probably bleaching.

All the information i've found on the Condy says that they can be all white or have colored tips, but they can also be tan, off white and a few other colors. That's kinda why I was interested in the Condy because they were mostly white and it looked pretty white.

I am loving what you said to him Biff as well as the rest of you. I feel so sorry for the tang. It looks like it wants to run into the sides of the tank but has no where to go.

"I am aware that the yellow tang, and blue koran, will out grow the tank. But I'm still a buffoon and will do it anyway"

Back