WOW!!!! new 90 gal LOL

imdaring

love my reef
well I went to the LFS today they have been holding my 90 gal tank there for about 7 month now we still are not ready for it in the new house but I figured I better get it out of there storage area, so I get there and the owners wife and I carry this thing out to my van if you would of seen us trying to get that thing the back of my van you would have split a gut but we did it!! it almost didn't fit :beerchug: but we did it..
I will start my build thread as soon as our new house gets taped and the sanding is done..

here are a few pics of it in my van
now the main question is how the hell are we getting it out :ugh: my husband is going to crap and say "I can't believe you got it in there LOL... I'm a determined women

it's sitting snug up on the wheel wells in the van
90galtank001.jpg

90galtank002.jpg

YES THAT IS MY HUSBANDS TRUCK IN THE BACK GROUND :D, BUT THE TAIL GATE IS OFF RIGHT NOW AND IT STILL HAS THE HITCH IN IT FOR OUR 5TH WHEEL CAMPER, SO i COULDN'T USE IT
90galtank003.jpg

the back seats were out, my van is a Montana sport so it's short NO storage space only about a foot and the middle seats come out but I had my kids with

Back