WOW, no chemical clean tank!

Picasso

Seahorse Whisperer
Usually I clean with micro-fiber cloths. I buy them at Sam's club because they're so cheap. What I don't like about microfiber cloths is their lack of absorbency. Often I leave wet streaks. The other day I picked up an E-cloth at my grocery store to try. Boy, is this thing AWESOME! I dampened about half of it with RO water and wiped down the outside of my tank. The thing practically sparkles! It got dried salt water, nose smudges and finger smudges no problem! Then I used it on my computer screen, the outside of my laptop, my fridge and mirrors in my bathroom. Mind you, no chemicals just a bit of water and this thing's still going! I got the glass and polishing cloth. I have now become a forever customer of this brand! Here's the web site. I CAN NOT VOUCH FOR THE WEB SITE ORDERING! I bought mine at the grocery store. I wonder if you can use it inside the tank for a wipe down after scraping? http://www.ecloth.com/

Catherine

Last edited by a moderator:
I see nothing wrong with a vacuum :P My husband knows I've been looking around for a good wet/dry vac :mrgreen:

Now thats my kinda woman:mrgreen:
How ever I did buy my wife a new rifle one one year.She dont hunt or shoot,so I use it for her:D

I have a thought on how arnold got out. he went up to the "court" and said that there was a ring in the vacumm and he wanted to be a surprise?!?

I see nothing wrong with practicle gifts for Christmas or Birthday. I think present giving is over done and I enjoy a new vacuume. Anniversary and Valentine's Day presents are supposed to be romantic and I think that would warrant a trip to the dog house. A new wet-vac would be wonderful!

Back