Wow! this is over priced

I must be spoiled by the few good LFS in my area, those corals are definately "nice" but they arent amazing by any means...at least in my opinion. They dont know crap about classifications either. If you look in the WYSIWYG LPS section its softys, zoas and calimorphs mostly with some LPS. I wouldnt shop there, although the clam pricing was good.

i guess you are spoiled because i havent seen pieces that nice in my LFS and if i did they would probably be double that price

Wow that is expensive. They are whats in now so some people will pay out the ass for lineage. I prefer to buy frags from locals. You know they aren't wield caught and they are way cheaper.

Get a life Dustin:mrgreen: Congrats on 5000.
Their SPS prices seem to run along with the local LFSs here.

They are whats in now so some people will pay out the ass for lineage. I prefer to buy frags from locals.
I couldn't agree more. I'll let the others buy the high priced, fancy named corals for $100/frag and I'll just wait till they grow them out, frag them and bring them to the swaps for $20.

hasnt even been a year. He has definitely broken a few records i think. You know, most posts in shortest time, most pointless posts by one member, etc.

:mrgreen:

Back