Wow This place has changed

VAreef

Reefing newb
I doubt anyone here will remember me but I was on here 2 years ago. A suprise job change and move forced me to sell off all my corals and fish. I'm just now setting up my tank again now that I have finally put down some semi permenant roots. I guess I should changed my login name to TNreef now instead of VAreef.

Well for now hi and glad to be back on the forum.

Hey Yote long time no see. Hmm you must be close to me to know I'm in coffee county. Weren't you in the Chattanooga area?

Yeah.I'm about 15 minutes south of Chattanooga.
But I grew up running around in Coffee county.I used to do a lot of hunting over there at AEDC.
Matter of fact,I was up there coyote hunting off of Stephenson Rd about 3 weeks ago.

Small world man I now live about 10 min from AEDC if that.I tell you what this is a differant world from VA beach.

Big difference.:D You pretty much stepped back in time 20 years:mrgreen:
But Hillsboro is a quiet little place and most of the folks there will do anything they can to help others out.
Theres some pretty good fishing fairly close to you too.Tims Ford and Woods Reservoir are both know for trophy class small mouth.And around April,when the rock fish start running,the fishing on Woods get FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC.

Yeah the setting here is great. It's quiet and layed back. Got a house with a nice view of mountains. Of course when I closed on my house last march and moved in the first thing I did was take out and rebuild a wall so I could have an aquarium in a wall. I've always wanted one of those and now I own my own place so the landlord won't kick me out for cutting holes in the wall.

Gotta do what ever it takes to get the tank in :D
If those coyotes start keeping you awake at up there.Give me a holler.I'll run there and thin em out for ya.:D

welcome VA

speaking of Virginia Beach... ! haha youre the first person that i have seen on this site from VB. even though you arent here anymore

welcome back. Although I didnt know you from before. You dont happen to have a duct tape picture of Biff do you. People keep talking about it but she says she lost it. With all the talk I have got to see one if I can. :D

Back