WTB: Clownfish breeding book by J. Wilkerson

FishyReef

Broke Reefer!
I'm looking for the book "Clownfishes: A Guide to Their Captive Care, Breeding & Natural History" by Joyce D. Wilkerson. It is no longer in print and I'm wondering if anyone here has a copy lying around that they don't use and wouldn't mind selling? I'm beginning to think seriously about trying to breed and this book was recommended as a very good reference to start with.

Thanks!

Wow that is an expensive book!!!!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1890087041/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used]Amazon.com: Used and New: Clownfishes: A Guide to Their Captive Care, Breeding & Natural History[/ame]

50 bucks used.

Yup, that's why I thought I'd post here to see if anyone had a used copy they want to get rid of! And $327 new!

If you are serious about breeding, 50 bucks isn't that bad.

My only concern is that it was published in 1999. The techniques they used are most likely outdated.

You know, you make a good point - $50 isn't that much in the grand scheme of things. The recommendation for this book came from an expert and highly respected breeder, and I trust his recommendation despite the age of the book.

You can always check roses if your library could get a hold of a copy for you. That way you could thumb through it before you buy it.

Back