WTB "frag packs"

Gdbyrd

life's a beach
Just tossing this out there to see if anyone has any frags they'd like to part with. Looking into buying a handful of something easy to care for that likes to spread(zoa's come to mind). I'd also be interested in any LPS.

Looking for small stuff that can grow into my tank. Getting in trouble for blowing $50 bucks for one coral, hehe...so looking to buy more variety for less money, if there is such a thing.

My tank is high flow with 250 watt MH pendant, so I should be able to support just abotu anything.

Damn... the pressure. Okay, okay. I took some pictures on Monday but they just don't look very good with my point and shoot camera, so... ???
Your pictures are so great I think we are all a bit intimidated. It's not your fault your so good, but...
I'll work on it soon I promise.

At this point, we just want to see that it really exists! :D

No get that long awaited thread in Tank Showcase started before we ship Yote and his guns to Tucson for a little "hunting". :squint:

Dennis I found a Sony Cybershot 4.1 mp camera that we got about 5 years ago to use on a vacation. It was stored away. No extra lenses or anything. Do you know anything about this type of camera?

I know it has a lens and shutter button. So it's PERFECT! Get to it! LOL!

Seriously though, I had a sony digital camera back then with a long non-detachable lens. It was good for the time. Today you can get something much better for very little money. But it should work fine.
Amazon still has a page with reviews on it from 2004!
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Cybershot-DSCP73-Digital-Optical/dp/B0001G6UCA]Amazon.com: Sony Cybershot DSCP73 4.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom: Camera & Photo[/ame]

You have PM.

I got so many frags my frag tank is overflowing. No LPS for sale as they are spoken for, but I have zoas, palys and mushrooms coming outta my ass right now.

Rc I will definitely be in touch with you. Got home to a pissed off wife though. Spent 700 last month on the tank, and racked up a 300 dollar phone bill. In trouble isn't the word I'm looking for, lol. So hopefully these offers will still be available in 3 weeks when I get paid.

Rc, when I get paid you'll get an email.

Capt, not sure how much sps I'm going to put in my tank but that does seem like a hell of a deal.

Back