WTB Frags...

Fishtails

Reefing newb
Now that my tank is stable and has been running stong for 3 months, I think it's time to start adding corals. I'm looking for mainly softy and lps frags. Really want some neon green candy cane, some cool zoas, mushrooms, hammer/frogspawn, and anything else interesting. If you could post some pictures and prices, that'd be good.

Thanks,
Alex

If you are going to the meeting at Brandons I can bring these
100_0681.jpg
$2 a polyp.

Buzz!

I think I've got some of those. Got some very simaliar to those from Michael's. Mine's are a more neon green/orange, but look about the same.

I'm really wanting some Pom Pom Xenia.

Not to sound mean, but that is a little high for my blood. How many polyps are on that one pictured? It just doesn't look very large for $20.

That looks very simaliar, but I can't tell if it's pulsing xenia or pom pom, I'd need someone who's better at IDing to let me know.

Alex I have a good sized colony of spaghetti leather. It is a cream color with a green hue and grows quickly. I could cut you a frag of it for $10 if you would like. Just let me know.

Sure guys, I'd like a little of them if possible. Could you post a picture of the colony salt newbie01? Rev? Thanks guys,

BTW, I think I can make the meeting next Saturday, I don't have to go into work until 5 the 11th.

Ok heres the deal Alex. You dont get anything from any of the club members until you shpw up and join...Deal? LOL! :)

Back