WTB HOB skimmer

Well.........just throwing it out there. Doubt ill get any bites.....but like the subject says i need a HOB skimmer rated for a 90g......LMK...thanks

Dana

Good luck Dana! The octopus one is ah-mazing.
Have you tried recyling beer cans for money? About 50 cases should get you there...

I've got one of these I've been planing on selling after my upgrade (not in use, was just going to do one thread of everything). It works great but I'll need a day or two to clean it before shipping if you do want it.

Reef Octopus BH 100 Hang on Back Protein Skimmer - AquaCave

I'd do like $70 + UPS Ground shipping. I used it for about 10 months or so before I installed my sump.

I've got one of these I've been planing on selling after my upgrade (not in use, was just going to do one thread of everything). It works great but I'll need a day or two to clean it before shipping if you do want it.

Reef Octopus BH 100 Hang on Back Protein Skimmer - AquaCave

I'd do like $70 + UPS Ground shipping. I used it for about 10 months or so before I installed my sump.

Not big enough for me.....nano will buy it tho!:Cheers:

Just bought this one used. I expect it in the mail sometime next week. Just hoping it turns out to be a good deal paid 140 for a used one(8 months) He's sending me it in the box with the recipt.

Reef Octopus BH 2000 Hang on Back Protein Skimmer by CoralVue - AquaCave

Still looking for one more....

I got the same one on my 30!!! Works great, just have an issue with bubbles where the water re-enters the tank. Got one larger for when I do upgrade to a larger tank wont need to buy a new skimmer.

Sorry, for some reason I didn't get any thread notifications. Let me figure out shipping costs tomorrow and I will get back to you. Whats your zip?

Back