WTB: Ricordea's

+1 Biff
I have ordered from them 3-4 times. However be ready with some rock rubble or frag plugs as they do not come attached most of the time.

I'm looking for some colorful ricordea's or ricordea yuma near Chicago. If you do PM me.

Where at in Chicago?
Have you checked the local fish stores? Usually you can only find the orange and greenish ones at them, but sometimes you can get really good colors.

We're pretty lucky I guess. Every so often one of our LFS will get 100 of them in and sell them for $10 a piece, some with multiple mouths. Or they will go for the going rate of $15 each. I got 4 at the $10 price yesterday.

When they look like they are ALMOST two separate shrooms but still connected on one side, can you cut it into two separate ones? Or does all cutting have to be done through the mouth only?

We're pretty lucky I guess. Every so often one of our LFS will get 100 of them in and sell them for $10 a piece, some with multiple mouths. Or they will go for the going rate of $15 each. I got 4 at the $10 price yesterday.

When they look like they are ALMOST two separate shrooms but still connected on one side, can you cut it into two separate ones? Or does all cutting have to be done through the mouth only?

Do you get the yumas to or just the regular ricordea?

Sometimes you'll see a yuma, but man are they expensive!
The rics are definitely way more common.

Naperville and yes I have checked a lot of LFS and nothing thats why I came here.

Not too familiar with LFS out that way, I know of Scott's pet shop. There is one in Claredon Hills and one in Westchester. But if you are ever in the Orland area, there are several here. One of which sells Rics for 10 bucks a polyp, but once again, they tend to be the more common colors.

Back