WTB Starter Saltwater aquarium setup in Mass

shanet1975

Reefing newb
Hello,
My family and I would like to try our hands at a saltwater tank. Nothing to big or special. If anyone has something they wouldn't mind letting go, please email me at [email protected] We don't have too much $ to spend, but we'll see what we can do.
Thanks for your time....

ill sell you my entire 36g corner tank for $300 allglass tank stand coralife pc light pacific coast ps100 skimmer 10g sump aquaclear 50 powerhead. everything you need. only concern is im not sure how much shipping charges would be for you. If you are interested let me know. its absolutely everything you need aside from waht you decide to put in it.

I just spoke to my brother and he has a 55 gallon tank and stand for me for cheap $. Now I have a 55 gallon tank and stand to work with. I don't have a hood or anything else. It is a standard 55 gallon tank. I guess all I need now are all of the accessories....
s13redline, would what you are selling work with a 55 gallon tank? And are you willing to sell it without selling the tank?
Thanks again...

the overflow, sump, skimmer and powerhead would all work..... but the light is too short. its only 24 in and a 55 is 48 in long. im in need of getting rid of the entire setup so im not sure if i want to break it down and part it out or if i want to try to sell it in full

Back