WTB Tank

Fishtails

Reefing newb
Possibly... I may be getting a 72G next week, but it may be gone and/or I may find a better deal locally. :D

Anyway, I'm looking to buy a tank. RR preferred with stand and sump/plumbing/pump if possible. No canopy necessary, but wouldn't mind having one for asthetics and to possibly place retrofits. Lighting is always a plus, but I'm eventually going to be looking for halides, so if that isn't whats going to go with it, I'd probably pass unless the current lighting is included in the price. No livestock is necessary. It adds up on the price and since I'm really wanting to go from scratch, I'd rather buy myself, but like the above if you're nice enough to include it, I'll take it.

Ok, so now that I got that done I'm looking for something between a 55-120H. Something that will give me nice room to work with as well as a good price. I'm looking to spend no more than 350, possibly 400 for a nice setup. I know that's low, but I'm hoping I can find a good deal.

If anyone has anything, or knows someone selling a tank please let me know.

Thanks,
Alex

Check w/Michael's Aquatic Den in Cleveland. I was just there tonight and he has a brand new 95g AGA with Mega Flow and a stand for $600.00. I am sure he can find you something within your price range and it would be new and not used. Just a thought.

Back