WTF...Im Gone!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Smitty, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Smitty

wontonflip I failed Kobayashi Maru

OMG He ate your Reese's cup??? Dem's fightin' words!!! If my husband ate my Reese's, especially after I put it in the freezer, I'd hit him where it hurt....by hiding all his laptop plugs Hehehehehehe.

wontonflip, Nov 19, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. Smitty

Smitty

Shit, she ain't got nothing for me to bankrupt, I've been the one working the 11 yrs we've been together, the one with the credit, college education, and career. She don't work, don't have a G.E.D. Only the $2000 a month out of my check every month. LOL...I have lots of cop friends who volunteered to take her out for me. But she'll suffer more with me gone, she doesn't know how hard it is in this world, and she has taken me and what I/ve done for her and her oldest son, who is not mine, but i've raised him, for granted.

Smitty, Nov 19, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. Smitty

Sunshine

yea he did. After I threw the floor scrapper at him, he went to the store and bought me 2.

Sunshine, Nov 19, 2009
    Smitty likes this.
  4. Smitty

Smitty

LOL...I'm like that with my snicker bars...especially when they're frozen.

Smitty, Nov 20, 2009
  5. Smitty

Smitty

Lol...I know, I said the same thing...She figured that since I'm not having sex with her, I'm having it with someone else...Well I guess now I have a reason to have sex with other people, since I'll never give it to her again. Trust me, I have dozens of women lined up just waiting on my wife to fail, so that they can try to get with me.lol...:mrgreen:

Smitty, Nov 20, 2009
  6. Smitty

Smitty

Hey guys, I have a question...will I be able to save the rocks, or did the bleach damage them forever. I'm wondering if I can boil them or something. Also, what about the equipment(powerheads, skimmer, heater, etc)can't I reuse that stuff, the bleach shouldn't have damaged those items...IDK, just trying to save something.

Smitty, Nov 20, 2009
  7. Smitty

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

Yeah,you can reuse the rock and everything else too.Matter of fact,all you'll have to do is rinse the rock some water with dechlorinator.Then when you start putting it all back together,just add a few pounds of good live rock to reseed your bleached rock.
    You'll have to recycle the tank,but it wont be THAT expensive to get'er back going.
    The bleach didnt hurt the pumps and equipment any at all.

yote, Nov 20, 2009
    Smitty likes this.
  8. Smitty

Smitty

Thanks Yote...that's what I thought also. at least I wont have to buy all new rock, I think that would have been pretty expensive. I knew the skimmer and PH's were probably still good. You just cheered me up a whole lot more Yote, and everyone else also...Thank you all!:bounce: I'm gonna use my 29 gal that's in the garage. Oh, what about the sand, do it the same way as the rocks, or just toss it?

Smitty, Nov 20, 2009
  9. Smitty

fastrd400 It wasn't me! Moderator

Smitty, I'm not so sure about the powerheads. Though I'm not sure what you are using. It seems to me that the bleach would impregnate any and all rubber it comes in contact with. Like I said, I don't know for sure, maybe someone else would know better about that than I.

fastrd400, Nov 20, 2009
  10. Smitty

bjohanson1234 .........

Sorry to hear about that Smitty.

I am truely speechless.

But I am with yote also. Just run a bunch of dechlorinator in it and reseed it. Same with your sand.

Brian

bjohanson1234, Nov 20, 2009
    Smitty likes this.
  11. Smitty

SeaBee Ha Ha Thats Funny!

I think I would use veryu little of that rock, everyone says the rock absorbs copper, why would the bleach be different? I think you should soak that rock in freshwater to rinse it real good for weeks before you use it and add a little at a time.

I was talking to a friend of mine about you today, he said in Hawaii if you damage just a piece of the reef you get fined 500, didnt you have hawaiin rock in there???? You need to bring this up in court to gain sypathy and show the judge her true character.

You know Smitty, you are becoming an urban legend now around the coutry. One day you'll hear someone tell a story of the poor guy who was at his grandma's baking cookies for Thanksgiveing and he came home to his wife dumping bleach in his fish tank 'cause she thought he was out fooling around on him......the legend of Smitty grows....keep positive, I think you can see we are here for you and I pray each day for you and for God to "eye for an eye" her.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
    SeaBee, Nov 20, 2009
  12. Smitty

matthew1048 Wurd to ya motha

I'm going to be honest hear. I think I would've done ALMOST what Smitty did. I would've stayed calm. But here's where I would of strayed off course... I would've stayed. Then that night she would wake up to me shaving her head bald with my trusty clippers.

Sorry for your troubles bud. Too bad you're not in TN. I used to work for one of the top divorce attorney's in the nation. I might coulda got ya the hook up.

matthew1048, Nov 20, 2009
    Smitty likes this.
  13. Smitty

SeaBee Ha Ha Thats Funny!

Give a picture of her, $50. and a baseball bat to a crackhead....

SeaBee, Nov 20, 2009
  14. Smitty

Smitty

Lol...that's funny. I have people willing to do it for free.

Smitty, Nov 20, 2009
  15. Smitty

tankedchemist

Treat your rocks, sand, and equipment with a water and vinegar solution. The vinegar will react with the nasty part of bleach and turn it into sodium chloride (salt!) and oxygen gas. I'd just get a few gallons of vinegar, dilute with water, and soak for as long as you can let it. Maybe do a few water & vinegar changes to make sure there's enough vinegar. Then I'd run the dechlorinator also.

tankedchemist, Nov 20, 2009
    Smitty likes this.
  16. Smitty

bigploch Fan of Water

I am thinking pitch the sand cuz it is cheap enough to replace. Too many surfaces to deal with. Fill the tank with fresh water and add your rocks, add the vinegar, and run all of your equipment for a few days. Once that is all cycled through a bunch of times, do a couple of water changes and you should be good to go IMO. Maybe a chlorine test after a period of time. Just a thought.

bigploch, Nov 20, 2009
    Smitty likes this.
  17. Smitty

project5k

project5k, Nov 20, 2009
  18. Smitty

SeattleDarko REEFER

I am really glad to see you are in good spirits and ready to jump back into things.

SeattleDarko, Nov 20, 2009
  19. Smitty

Smitty

Just an update...I went by the house to get the boys and take them to school this morning, and I saw that she took all my rocks out the tank, placed them in my buckets and placed them in the garage...lol, I guess the smell of dead flesh in the house drove her to clean the tank out. It still stinks cause the sand, cuc, corals and fish are still in on the sand. I grabbed my rocks, all equipment, and 29 gal from the garage and left laughing at her!

Smitty, Nov 20, 2009
  20. Smitty

project5k

did she see you?

oh and its too bad that she didnt get "toe-up-from-da-flo-up" by some fireworms or something.. hehehe

project5k, Nov 20, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question