Wtf

yote

In Memoriam
Yep,WTF
I was just feeding my critters and noticed something strange.
MY DANG CLAM IS MIA.
Thats right,My dang clam is missing.I had it super glued to a rock,but its gone.I looked all over the tank.I highly doubt it went carpet surfing.
WHERE IN HELL IS MY CLAM?:grumble::12:

Yote, you and I both have weird luck it seems. I just went to check on my two new zoa rocks that I bought today...And one of them was gone. A whole rock covered in red zoas with yellow skirts. WTF?! I looked all over. I even dug around in the sand where it had been sitting to see if it was buried. I moved the rocks around. WHERE DID IT GO?!?! I put a shell in the spot it was sitting to see if the powerheads had moved it and which direction it might have blown in, and the shell didn't even move. WTF?!

Well,The clams not where I can see it.Looked in every nook,cave,and cranny I can shine a flash light in.Tomorrow when I get home from work,I'll have to start moving rock around I guess.

Biff,You reckon we got a visit from the reef grimlins?

I'm thinking that's exactly what happened, Yote. We've been:

OwnedFatMan.jpg

it probably moved and lost his balance and fell behind the back of the rockwork. It happens. Many times I have found things when that were hiding in plain sight. Maybe it just turned sideways and looks like a rock. Good luck stud

-Doc

I hope you find it yote. I still can't figure out how you lost it LOL.

I love clam chowder I guess that means I'm not a redneck?

Oh snap...that clam and zoas rock that appeared on my tank this morning was yours biff and yote. i must have been sleep walking again last night.

Back