Wtf

Ted

Living one day at a time
Ok so I ordered corals on the net for the first time. I ordered two corals packs from reefs to go on Monday. I sent a email to them that I would be off Tuesday and that Wednesday and Thursday I would be at work from 6am to 4pm so I would not be able to accept it on those days. I received a email back telling me that a request was sent that the order not be shipped until the 25th, Thursday. Cool no problem I go in late on Friday. I get home from work today and have a email that says my order shipped today and will be here on Thursday. :frustrat: Now I am in a mad scramble trying to find someone to sit at my house and accept the order. Do these people think this is good customer service? I am more the a little angry......I sent a email to them as soon as I got home at 5:30 its almost 6 now...I guess a $180 order doesnt mean much to them but if my corals end up dead......:pissedof:

oh man. i would have given you a hell of a lot better deal for $180. a hell of a lot better. to bad you cant cancel that order. pm sent

Last edited:
Yah, I felt the same way when my Mandarin was shipped two weeks early. WTF! Where I ordered from had a calendar and you had to pick a date that you wanted it shipped and they still shipped it out as soon as they got my order.

I hope everything works out for you! :)

my son is going to delay leaving town until after they arrive. He has no idea what to do with them so they will have to stay in the box until after I get off of work...I went with this company for two reasons...the advertise on this site and I wanted to support a company that supports the site that I love...second I thought they have some nice looking stuff...I hope this doesnt bight me in the ass...

I received a email from them today apologizing for the screw up in shipping. Asking me what needed to be replaced. Five of the 11 in the order have never opened or just are shriveled up. If this is corrected then maybe they have figured out that good customers come back. We will see and I will keep everyone posted...

Meagan from Reefs to go sent me a e mail today. They are resending my entire order...WOW!!!!! Something that was looking so negative is turning into a big time positive. If this is how they are handling there customers now then I think they have really turned things around. Very probably made me a customer for life...

Totally good, I was treated with respect and they where totally professional. Even though I had things live in the first order they completely replaced the entire order. I will buy from them again in the future.

Back