Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobby

I like to do bad things.
Well it seems my clown has decided to settle down. His first start was to find a home. Well as of tonight he's found some prime realestate on top of a hill of live rock and in a studio pom pom xenia. Seriosly though I went to my room after lights out to get some pjs and saw him nestled in the pompom xenia. I didnt think he would use any of my corals for a host because he didnt go near or seem intrested in any of them. I just posted yesterday that he did not use any of my corals as a host and now tonight he has found one, it seems anyway. Wow now I'm very happy he has found a home, and very excited. Well thanks for listening to bable on about nothing.:^: :^: :^: :^: :bounce: :bounce:

LOL,,,one thing I learned is that fish are kids and dogs.They will do their best to make you look like a lier,lol
Get a pic and post it Bobby.

ps
Congrats on on it finding a host.

Im gonna try this
sebaxenia2.jpg

heres my seba in some xenia

Well I guess he got evicted because he has'nt went anywere near it all day and even after lights out. Just messin with me I guess. Well I got a cam to take a pick but couldnt get one so here are pics of the tank and some of the corals.
Heres the whole tank shot with all the rock back in. BTW the cups only in there to help a shroom attach to a rock.
corals018.jpg

Heres some of the pom pom xenia.
corals012.jpg

corals005.jpg

Here is the psp.
corals015.jpg

Here is the new ric. I know kinda blurry.
corals010.jpg

Here is the tonga mushrooms.
corals006.jpg

I might have some more soon. I hope you like them.

Here are some more of the rest of the life in my tank.

Here is the fish.
corals023.jpg

Here is the rock borring urchin.
corals024.jpg

And here is the star fish.
corals002.jpg

Thanks for the pic's. looks good. maybe the clown is trying to tell ya to get him a home. keep them pics comming as your project developes.

I know there not supposed to be reef safe, but hes been in there since I got the tank cycled and has never bothered any thing in the tank. I do feed him oysters and he eats algae so I think as long as I keep him full I'll be ok. I'll keep him in there untill I set up my 55. When ever thats is. LOL He's one of my favorites so if he does eat something I dont know if I'll get rid of the corals or him.

Back