Yeah Clown Fish!!!!

nudy6969

RUSTYS BROWN DOUGHNUT
ill be giving away my damself today. i realy dont want to do it, but i will. my damsel is skilled. i hand feed it out of my fingers, i put my fingers in mt tank so it will nibble on them for fun, its not scared at all when i clean the tank, ill have my hand inside and it will be swimming right buy it like it was nothin, i ever tested how easy it wold be to catch it, i stuck a net in there right by the fish and he she did not even move so then i cought it and put i back in. I will miss this fish, thats y im gving it to a friend so when i get a big tank, i can have it back.

so today ill be getting my 2 clown fish since my lfs ( the place is huge, like the size of walmart) is having a "every fish off 50% sale" and maybie a shrimp or fire fish. i dont want to add to much cuz ill be moving to a better tank soon.
my lfs is also selling tanks for $1 a gallon. i cant believe it.

oh and one more thing, no matter how hard i try to clean my tank, their is still damsel crap everywhere, it amazes me how such a small fish dumps so much. is this normal? does it ruin the water?

Last edited:
Man I wish I could send you the money to get me a 75 or 100 gallon tank. I live in Texas and not willing to drive that far lol. Yeah that crap might make your nitrates go up. Even if you have a skimmer I always get my net and comb the bottom back and forth to gather all the stuff up that my skimmer missed.

You cant really clean the damsel poop each everytime, if you just maintain your water changes on a consistent basis and have a decent skimmer, you will be fine.

Get nassarius snails to clean the poop up.You haven't seen poop til you see a tang take a dump.They really are pooping machines.

sounds like your lfs is aquarium adventure!! we heard that at ours in Columbus there was an hour wait just to get fish and then you had probably an hour or so wait to check out! congrats on the new buddy.

Back