Yellow coral banded shrimp

Well i just started the drip on him, he's just a tiny baby lol...the guy at the fish factory in milwaukee WI said he wont stay yellow? Is this true? From what ive gathered theres 4 diff types of these guys.? Think he'll pick at my zoo's?

he mite occasionaly run over your zoas but other than that there reef safe and shouldnt bother anything, theyll hunt for bristworms at night :)

Watch your fish too,when he gets bigger he more than likely will start pinching at them and ripping their fins...mine was a PITA..

I hope he stays reef safe for you. I had one when I first got into the hobby that loved to munch on ANY kind of polyps I added to the tank.

Well i havent been able to watch him as i have been at my g/f's that past 2 days...he has found a rock to hide under as of right now. I'm going to feed the tank and see if he comes out. I will watch him closely as if he starts eating any corals he's gone like the wind....on another note, i just caught my emeral pinching at my flower pot that is looking GORGEOUS, wtf is with him.

Back