Yellow faced jawfish or firefish

Angelajean

I know that I don't know
Hello,
I saw a video of someone's jawfish on here. I fell in love. We went to the LFS today and they had them too. They are so entertaining. What personality.
I think we will have to decide between firefish and a jawfish.

Opinions welcome.
Angie

I like jawfish better. :) But if you are going to have a jawfish, you have to make sure you have a sufficient sandbed and that you have a lid for your tank (screen or mesh is fine). They are jumpers.

I guess I should figure out how to make one for my tank 40 gallon breeder. We have the lights that have the legs that attach onto the sides of the tank.
I do not want to put a glass one on top. I think it will get too hot.

Sarah,
The blue dot jawfish is gorgeous, but I do not see him in my future. Cha ching. I do not think I could part with that kind pf money for a fish. I think I like the yellow faced jawfish. He is cute and cheaper.
Angie

Sarah,
The blue dot jawfish is gorgeous, but I do not see him in my future. Cha ching. I do not think I could part with that kind pf money for a fish. I think I like the yellow faced jawfish. He is cute and cheaper.
Angie

Yes, I hear ya! It's is really difficult to spend a lot of money on something that you don't know will last or not. Let alone a fish... :)

Back