Yellow Tail Damsel

Eric Noa

Reefing newb
Hello guys,

Today when I turned on the lights of my fish tank my Damsel had practically lost all his color... he was pale blue and wasn't swimming right so I took him out. What could that possibly be? My clownfish are fine.

I will do a water test today.

Consider yourself lucky...you caught the damsel out of your tank...what you did to catch him is one of the best ways to catch a fish, just swipe it out right when the lights are turned on, that way they are still sleep and disoriented..Congrats!

lol Thanks... But I think he had something else... He seem sick.. I had never seen him like that, and it was easy to get him out. lol

Idk...if he is sick, its still good you got him out to treat him and before he got your clowns sick. Good luck with him Bro.

Sharkie is gonna soooooo kick your ass:chair: ( she loves damsils) you coulda mailed it to her and she could have saved its life. MURDERER:shock:​

I used to have two terrible Damsels, but I caught one, and since then, the other one has calmed down and no longer shows aggressive behavior towards all the fish.

Back