Yellow tang small cut.

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
So i went to feed my fish and noticed the yellow tang had a small cut. I think he might have gotten in a fight with the kole. But i havent noticed any agression towards eatchother when im waching them. They swim around and ignore eachother and even eat nori toghether. Anyways if i see any more cuts on him im going to remo e him for his safty. It might be he cut himself on a rock also couse he does spook prwtty easy and takes of f really fast at times. Anyway will it heal and if so what should i keep an eye out for on the cut?

It'll heal just fine.
Fish are tougher than people give them credit for. They are gonna get cuts and scratches, that's part of life.

Yeah its really weird couse i dont see them show agression to one another at all. But ill keep an eye on them.

Thanks guys.

My Caribbean blue tang is a klutz. She's got a great little hole that she dives in and out of all day, but she dings her face on it about once every couple weeks. It heals right up. Just make sure you're feeding high quality food, and the fish will sort themselves out.

Back