yellow tang

told i saw that my big yellow tang has ick..and he has stop eating...all my fish eating stronge...we was eating untill today....

They don't tend to get serious ich for no reason. It's in the predator tank, right? Is there any sign of bullying? What are you're water parameters?

+1 lilfish & alex....tangs are already prone to ich anyway. And you said all your fish are eating strange? Post your parameters, check for stray voltage, any new fish added? What kind of fish do you have in there? Corals? More details.

i have good news he started eating today...i did see my huma huma go after my maroon clown...but only ones...and my levels are ok..i do water changes every week..and i check my levels every 4 days..

i got him last week before fathers day..no corals...only sand and rock..the same day i got him he was eating .but goood thing started eating.

Good, so even if he has ich, as long as he eats and stays happy, he should be able to fight it on his own. Good luck :)

i have a 30g were i put all my corals...and i have fox face,p p puffer,dog face,blue hippo,maroon clown,yellow tang and a huma huma.

i have bad news my huma huma kill my p p puffy,..and i think hes going after my other fish,..my huma huma will be taking a trip to the LFS.after my p p puffer death,i dont want a predator tank...can someone help me,should i take out my dog face and huma huma and make it a reef tank...

i have bad news my huma huma kill my p p puffy,..and i think hes going after my other fish,..my huma huma will be taking a trip to the LFS.after my p p puffer death,i dont want a predator tank...can someone help me,should i take out my dog face and huma huma and make it a reef tank...

What about the grouper?

Predator tanks have their advantages, but they also have a lot of disadvantages...

I'll back you up if you promise to get a blue jaw trigger! :mrgreen:

But I guess you're pretty fed up with triggers right now...

Back