Yellow watchman goby

So i was watching my tank before bed and the lights had been off for about 4-5 hours. My g/f and I noticed the guy swimming about up and around the tank throughout the night. I got up and sat next to the tank. He was right next to me just sitting ona rock, then he proceeds to go up to almost the top of the tank and literally dive bombs onto the rock. It looked as if he knocked himself out. I got the flashlight on him and he didnt appear to be breathing. About 2 minutes pass and he awakens and goes down into his home and sits there. He doesnt look like he's breathing, and doesn't respond to a flashlight.:grumble: Anyone got any ideas?

Im not the greatest writter. He did the dive pre flashlight. I grabbed the flashlight to try and wake him up after it looked like he accidently KO himself.

I looked this morning and he has moved since last night, must be okay....but that was extremly weird. I just had my water checked and the levels are fine. Dunno wtf happened there.

+1 Yote. I watch mine all the time, and it will just dart off like something spooked it, when nothing out of the ordinary happened around the tank. If the tank lights were off, then I would think that it could see anything outside the tank a whole lot clearer and it saw something that scared it. Just my two cents.

Back