yellow watchman

PufferGuy

Reefing newb
Im planning on adding a yellow watchman goby to my tank and was wondering how difficult they are to keep and to feed?? Also, i like the Lawnmower blennies... which is easier to maintain?

Also im gonna have a pair of clowns in there as well, will there be any problems between them?

I think that yellowwatchman gobies are very easy to keep. I had one in my ten gallon nano, let me just say that that tanks parmeters and algea problems were terrible but he stode through it. He is now in my 30 gallon and has lots of personality. They are pretty easy to feed formula one pellets or frozen mysis/brine shrimp will be fine. When you are about to buy i t ask the LFS if they can feed it. If it eats frozen or pellets then you are good. In my experience clownfish and YWG do fine together.

Yellow watchman gobies and lawnmower blennies aren't difficult fish to keep (love them both!!!) they both have a lot of personality. We never saw any issues with the clown and either of them. We fed them mysis shrimp.

Yellow watchman gobies and lawnmower blennies aren't difficult fish to keep (love them both!!!) they both have a lot of personality. We never saw any issues with the clown and either of them. We fed them mysis shrimp.

I guess I'm not as lucky as you. My smallest clown was the smallest fish in my 125, until I git a "watchman". He chased the goby as soon as he came out of his hiding spot constantly. Twice , I thought he was a statistic, only to find him in my prefilter on my skimmer. He now lives in my QT tank until he grows a bit and we can try it again

Back