Yellow Watchmen goby

Marine88

Joey Logano Super Fan!
I just got a yellow watchmen goby my royal gramma and clown fish keep chasing him his fins are fine so the not nipping but he keeps trying to jump what should i do !:bounce:

. I would try to cover the top edges of the tank a few inches in till things settle down. They will chase him out of the tank. Same thing happened to me. My little bastard clown goes after anything smaller than him ( small fish syndrome) lol

The clown commed down toady but the dumb ass royal gramma is getting worse still not damaging him at all but scaring the shit out of him!!!

that gramma will kill the watchman. My watchman is very chill and shy. He's a very peaceful fish and you shouldn't have put in him in the tank with your bastard fish (gramma).

My watchman goby is a jumper also. He jumped into my overflow, went down to the sump, bypassed the skimmer, jumped over the baffle into the fuge, some how went thru the 3 baffles to end up in the pump section. Good thing I left the sponge filter on the pump. Not sure how long he was there, noticed him when I took the sponge off the pump to clean it. He always hides under the rocks. Seen him only a few times, he'll make an appearance for about 3 days, then goes back under the rock for months. Cute little guy tho...

My clownfish had been hunting down my cherub angel. I re-aquascaped the left side of my tank and that seems to have calmed my clowns down. That and he's swimming with my gramma, so she prob. offers some protection.

The goby disapered but theres no body and he didin't jump out i think i may of seen him in a burrow made by my diamond goby about 5-6 months ago

does your watchman have a companion pistol shrimp? Mine got a whole lot braver when I introduced the pistol shrimp... now he's out every day protect their burrow.

i just caught this bastard purple chromis fish that freakin killed 3 of my fish chased them out the tank. that bastard gramma fish is another one i hate. i hate mean fish but its their nature lol. i tried stabbing him while he sleeps thats how much i hated that purple fish an i dont kill things i dont even kill bugs man :frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat:... there isnt much u can do the clown will mayb chill out but the gramma will continue on.

Sorry about your goby :( Two of mine have met the same fate - disapearance. I finally realized that maybe I should not keep gobies any more.

I have know idea how this happened but he was sitting of the gravel this morning he is alive and fine!!!!!:Cheers:

I will not see my Goby for a month, than he'll come out and socialize for a few days, than go back into hiding. I've had him over a year. He has always done this. None of the other fish bother him when he's out, I think he just likes to be hidden.

Back