YES,finally got my purple tang!!

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
Even though its a sad day(LFS closed) i got a deal on my purple tang i have always wanted:D
I normally get smaller fish to watch them grow,but this guy was awesome and i had to get him.....i'm stoked,hes a little bigger than i would have wanted ,but noway i was leaving him for someone else:mrgreen:
4797054432_3ce924521c_b.jpg

Thanks everybody...This fish was the reason i got into saltwater.I have always loved it....Only took alittle over 4 years but i finally got one:lol:
I am seriously contemplating put him straight to the DT(he still in bucket ),i know ,i know,.....I'm the guy who QT everything....Well ,it is from my guy,he runs UV(which i'm still confused about) ,he has had him for awhile in his main display with no additions,and plus i can't picture this big guy in a 30 gallon QT for weeks......,Oh, what to do??" sigh "

You have one ,right?

You mean me?Yeah,I have one.

She is one rowdy fish.I can't feed anything,corals,inverts without her face right in the middle of everything.Steals food from the corals,piece of algae sheet from the emerald crabs,krill from the fire shrimp.The list goes on and on.I love and loathe her,luckily for her,she is okay with the powder blue otherwise she would be gone.

my LFS just got one in today. I was at the store when the shippment came in. He thought he would be selling it for 150-200. I had to pass to much $$ for a newbbie. that is a nice looking fish.

Back