YES,finally got my purple tang!!

my LFS just got one in today. I was at the store when the shippment came in. He thought he would be selling it for 150-200. I had to pass to much $$ for a newbbie. that is a nice looking fish.
Due to my LFS's closing i didn't pay full retail,lets just say i got a great deal:mrgreen:

haha you lucky sob.. I still dont have a big enough tank for tangs, and i missed out on the 240. Im on the hunt constantly for a 8ft tank now!

Your avatar threw me off:lol:, keep looking, there are deals everywhere..I plan on having a 8 foot 180 made in a couple years:Cheers:...

Nemo, there are deals everywhere.. IN THE US :P im in australia, so an 8ft second hand tank is rare, might find one in a year though :D or ill buy a 4ft 120 to upgrade my 60

Thats one awsome looking purple tang :sfish:you got there, nemo... Thats gonna be my next tang to try and introduce to my tangs. he will be about as big as yours I love that one and then will atempt the leutenant tang and that will be about all the room I have in my tank:frustrat:

Thats one awsome looking purple tang :sfish:you got there, nemo... Thats gonna be my next tang to try and introduce to my tangs. he will be about as big as yours I love that one and then will atempt the leutenant tang and that will be about all the room I have in my tank:frustrat:
Time for an upgrade:mrgreen:
Thanks everybody:Cheers:,think i'm moving him to DT tomorrow

Back