Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally

kennedy98

Reefing newb
LIKE 4 SECONDS AGO MY DAD CALLED ME FROM WORK (IM 15 BTW) AND HE SAID HE FINALLY OENS THE NEW ENGLAND AQUARIUM IN BOSTON MASS HES BEEN WORKING THERE FOR 29 YEARS AND NOW FINALLY HE IS THE CEO ON THE NEW ENGLAND AQUARIUM I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!:^::^::^::^::^::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

haha thanks i will tell him that but i am so fricken excited and now they have marine biologest and vets so i can go to them when somethings wrong with the tank i am excited have any of you guys been there?

u should go to the new england one right now they are reciving a ocean sunfish and it looks awseome i will post a pic in a lil bit

sorry the date is wrong on my phone sun.jpg

COOL next time you go look at the new sunfish it will be on display on about 2 weeks they need to make sure it is heathy so right now it is in a hospital aquarium. but it is awesome

Congratulations to your father, and to you. I have a family membership to the N.E. Aquarium. I assume you are Howard Ris' son/daughter? Most excellent! Tell your dad that the best dislpay is the reef tank on the left as you enter; right above the jelly fish display. Also, the main tank (the big round one) would be much better if it could somehow have better lighting. ;-)

Your dad is a good man, and we bostonians appreciate all the good work he has done for the aquarium. It has always been a dream of mine to get behind the scenes of that awesome reef tank above the jellies.

Again, congratulations.

Good to see you here too Parrotchute! If Ware were not so dang far away, I would say we need to do some frag swapping.

Back