Yes!!!

Aquarium Watch

AquariumWatch.com
I am new to this site but not to the hobby. I have been a member of reefcentral.com from 2005 and the reason I am making the switch is their site is really slow but it is an amazing site with amazing people. After surfing around your threads for a few hours I decided to make the commitment and join up! I see a lot of new information and ideas. I can't wait to get to know you!

Yeah, their servers have been getting slower and slower. Too much traffic I guess.
Welcome to LR. There's a bunch of us that frequent both sites.

Welcome, ....do everything I say and we will crash your tank together..LOL

... I'm a Sept start up... and have done so much wrong I need to write a book... but.. now.. watch out..!!! "WE" think my tank may of just made the corner... :Cheers:

..on the bright side.. I have gained much valuable education.. experience.. and wisdom in a very steep learning curve.. on the down side.. I've killed way too many inverts learning.

Looking forward to your input!

Welcome, ....do everything I say and we will crash your tank together..LOL

... I'm a Sept start up... and have done so much wrong I need to write a book... but.. now.. watch out..!!! "WE" think my tank may of just made the corner... :Cheers:

..on the bright side.. I have gained much valuable education.. experience.. and wisdom in a very steep learning curve.. on the down side.. I've killed way too many inverts learning.

Looking forward to your input!

LOL it sounds like you learned the way I did. There once was a wise man who said "I now know definitively over 9,000 ways that an electric light bulb will not work. Success is almost in my grasp." And shortly after that, and over 10,000 attempts, Edison invented the light bulb.

I am here to learn but I am always happy to help.

So with all that said, Lets go crash my tank and see what we can learn from it! :death:

Back