yote, check it out !!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by RAYRAY, Mar 18, 2008.

1. RAYRAY

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

I know some hunters that have hunted for 20 or 30 years and have never seen a 112 inch buck,and their as good as anybody.A 112 inch buck is awesome.
    And if you think that looking forward to sept already is scary.If I'm not at work,I'm hunting.I start in the spring chasing long beards,then come sept. I go after the whitetails.Any thing in between is coyotes.Hell,I'm even planning my hunt while I'm supposed to be bending tin.

yote, Mar 20, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. RAYRAY

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

Marke,A well placed arrow kills as clean and as a bullet.The only difference is that a lot of times the deer wont even know its been shot.
    But what actually kills is hemorrage.A hunting arrow has razor sharp blades on the tip.There actually sharper than the razor you shave with.The blades are between 1 and 2 inches wide.
    Now take that a 3 blade 2 inch cut broadhead going through the lungs at 250 to 300 feet per second and you get massive(almost instantainious)loss of blood.The animal is dead within a couple of seconds.Unlike with cattle and pigs where thay take a saw blade and cut their throat and sometimes take several minutes to die.
    And I personally wont take a shot at anything unless I know that without a doubt that I can make a clean kill.And I have no doubt that Ray and Ryan feel the same way.

yote, Mar 20, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. RAYRAY

RyanG ^*Eternal Dumbass*^

I agree with Yote one hundred percent arrows kill quicker and cleaner than bullets without trauma to the deer, gun kills from shock sometimes no blood externally at all, a perfect arrow should be double lung heart shot a great shot is double lung it you havent practiced seriously with a bow and arrow you have NO BUSINESS attempting to hunt with it. There is nothing inhumane about hunting when it is done properly, when it cant be done the right way it shouldnt be done at all.

Yotes got it right that modern slaughter houses poultry farms are far more inhumane that hunting ever will be.

RyanG, Mar 20, 2008
  4. RAYRAY

Altohombre The Tennis Pro Reefer

Where in Hunterdon? I grew up in Hunterdon and I could just walk up to a deer and throw a rock at it. Never understood why hunting is so hard.

Altohombre, Mar 20, 2008
  5. RAYRAY

RAYRAY Tiny Tank Club A+ Member

You Got That Right Alto. There Is Deer All Over Up There. I Hunt Right Off Of 31 And 202 . Private Farm. It Cracks Me Up. If You Have A Tree In Your Front Yard It Will Be All Scraped Up. They Have To Put Wire Around The Bottoms To Keep Them Off The Trees.
    Totally Agree With Yote And Ryan !!! Bowhunting Takes Just As Much Patience As This Hobby !!! And Tons Of Practice !!!!

RAYRAY, Mar 20, 2008
  6. RAYRAY

I Need An Award For Something Sarah, I Will Never Catch You Guys With Simply Posting !!! Lol

RAYRAY, Mar 20, 2008
  7. RAYRAY

Marke86 Coral Junkie

is she most thanked?

Marke86, Mar 21, 2008
  8. RAYRAY

RyanG ^*Eternal Dumbass*^

She the most everything.

RyanG, Mar 21, 2008
  9. RAYRAY

Except For Changing Avatars !!!! That's Mine!!!! Waaahoooo!!!!

RAYRAY, Mar 21, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question