Yote quality pics.

yote

In Memoriam
I need to up my post count,so thought I'd post a few pics here.
Heres one of my blue acros:
BlueAcro-1.jpg

Another acro.You cant tell from the pic,but the tips are sky blue.
anotheracro.jpg

Heres my yellow mille:
YELLOWMILLI.jpg

My purple acro:
purpleacro.jpg

Good ol dial up... Go hunting for a bit they should be uploaded by the time you return :)

Nice acros! Sometimes I really wish I could have those.

I wouln't go as far as calling them ''quality pics''.They still have the Yote's blur effect still intact.

So,why are you trying to up the post count?You worried I might catch up or something?

Great color to those acros,though.Really like the last picture of the purple/lavender acro.

what happened anyways your pics seemed to be gettin a lot better there a few months ago.... but if im not mistaken didnt your actual camera get trashed on your guys' vacation

what happened anyways your pics seemed to be gettin a lot better there a few months ago.... but if im not mistaken didnt your actual camera get trashed on your guys' vacation

Yep Alexander,I still dont have a camera.I took those pics with my cell phone.

Reef,You just didnt pick up on the title "Yote quality" I never once said they was quality pics.:mrgreen:

My mistake,I thought it read ''Yote's quality pics''.I entered the thread thinking maybe you got a new fangled 100 mega-pixel camera.

Alexander, the reason his pics got better all of a sudden a while back was because his kids took those pictures of his tank for him :)

Back