Yotes 75

I done what I said I WASNT gonna do.I went and added a tang last night.Blurry pics will be forth coming as soon as the lil feller slows down long enough.
Its a juvenile Atlantic Blue and he love anything thats green.
I also know he'll outgrow the 75 pretty quick,so stay tuned to Yotes 125 build in Feburary coming to a forum near you:bounce:

Well,This is the best I could get.But here are a couple of shots of Turbo:
Turbo.jpg

Turbo-2.jpg

This fish aint never still.He's like a bolt lightening.

Boy Yote that little guys gigantic blue eyes sticks out like a sore...just remembered that I cant say that here...THUMB.

She is so tiny,even smaller than my tangs when I got them.She hasn't had much to eat in captivity so fatten her up.Good luck,now you can watch her slowly change blue.

I done what I said I WASNT gonna do.I went and added a tang last night.Blurry pics will be forth coming as soon as the lil feller slows down long enough.
Its a juvenile Atlantic Blue and he love anything thats green.
I also know he'll outgrow the 75 pretty quick,so stay tuned to Yotes 125 build in Feburary coming to a forum near you:bounce:

I know I was gone for awhile, but when did you get a divorce.LOL J/K Last I remember you said she about ready to kill you if you kept spending money.

Didn't you have a really cool black and yellow tang? The new tang looks very nice!

I had a scopus tang,but it got to aggressive.So it got traded for some acros.

And she'll probably be ready to kill by the time I really start building the new system.Already figuring new pumps,new lights,more rock,more sand,new skimmer,yeah,I'll be pushing my luck:mrgreen:

And she'll probably be ready to kill by the time I really start building the new system.Already figuring new pumps,new lights,more rock,more sand,new skimmer,yeah,I'll be pushing my luck:mrgreen:

I know how you feel i am getting ready for my new build to start and i tell my wife that i need more sand and some other things and she gets an angry look and says why do you need all the new stuph.

Figured I'd dig this ole thread back out for a couple more shots.
P1000148.jpg

P1000155.jpg

There is a couple of FTS's.Those will probably be the last pics of the 75 that I post(dont know for sure).
Beacuse I finally rounded up enough help along with gettiing off work early enough to bring my 125 home:bounce:
So baring any bad luck,I'll be starting my NEW build thread Wed.:^:

Well,I'm picking the tank up this week.I probably wont get to really start on untill after Christmas because were about to get hammered with OT.But thats cool,more $$$ for new toys:D

Back