Yotes 75

Yote first, sorry to here the CBB past on. 5 1/2 months is really good though.

Second, the Atlantic Blue Tang is my favorite tang. You lucky dog you, nice score!! I can't wait to get one.

And your tank looks great!! Doing a good job there.

Guess I need my tail kicked,But I coulnt resist another Millipora frag today.
Pics will be coming as soon as the battery is charged.

Heres the new milli:
newmilli.jpg

And another shot:
coralsblenny.jpg

Yote, are these pictures taken with the new Panasonic camera? Cuz that camera is in the running for me and it looks like there is a long learning curve from your pics with the camera to ccCapt's pictures with the camera and I'm not a patient man.

Are you saying that my pics suck Alto?:mrgreen:
Yeah,those last few pics was taken with my new camera.But I wouldnt say the learning curve is that big.A lot of folks,Capt included,have used higher end cameras a lot more than I have.So I got a lot more to learn about them.
Matter of fact,the new camera is the first one I've EVER had that could be used and set manually.I only had el cheapo point a shoot camera before.

Yote, are these pictures taken with the new Panasonic camera? Cuz that camera is in the running for me and it looks like there is a long learning curve from your pics with the camera to ccCapt's pictures with the camera and I'm not a patient man.

I know this is cliche, but it's the photographer, not the camera.
You gotta learn how to use it. That takes patience and time.
PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!!!
Right, Yote? :D

I can take pics with my $500 point and shoot or my $5k dslr... and in most circumstances when looking at low res internet pics you would be hard pressed to tell the difference. When i go on vacation I take both. On days that I don't feel like lugging around the big guns, i have no problem leaving them at home and taking the little guy.

Yep Dennis.I done figured out that photography is a lot like archery.You have to put in the time and practice if you expect to hit anything.

Back