Yotes going hunting.

I'm going to try to get a video of it later.Its amazing just how fast those things are.
Think i'm going to pick up a few small hermits this weekend,just so he'll have something to hunt.

Hunt? That wouldn't be much of a hunt, haha.

You know, I can't tell if the one I have is a pistol or a mantis. He clicks too. He comes out real quick, eats some mysis I drop in the tank, and goes back to hiding in the rock. It looks to me that he is all black in color and has those beady eyes. Hmmm...

he looks great....and it seems that it will get tammed..still have mine..ill put him back to the water..cause i dont have rigth now the facilyties to have him..i guess he will be happier..

I think i'm gonna keep mine,at least till he gets to big for my 30.
I'm kinda getting attached to him.

he will do great there..mantis likes currents yote..at least thats were ive found the most, and cavy places..natural hunters( as you are) so theyll like from time to time a hermit or emeral crab..good luck with him..keep me updated..

Im still trying to a decent pic of that lil feller Mik.
But for some reason he's camera shy,at least for me any way.

This thread is too funny. For some reason I thought I read this thread then when I got to your pic I bout fell to the floor. Glad you got the critter without having to use explosive.LOOr the bow.LOL

Back