you know it gets me

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by rocking, Mar 2, 2011.

1. rocking

Grassman Learning on the fly!

2 1/2 hours. I've been buying stuff from Coral Crazy there. They go to Toronto to pick up shipments and I meet the by the highway in Woodstock.

Grassman, Mar 3, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. rocking

LOL! Good thing I was going to have a look at what they have. There's only one place in the area that actually posts WYSIWYG on their web site, and that's Coral Crazy from Windsor. Thanks for pointing that out Ryan! Maybe I should sent Incredible Aquariums a message asking them if they are affiliated with A Reef Creations since their setup is exactly the same. hehehehe!!!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
    Grassman, Mar 3, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. rocking

Hehehe..want me to start posting the sites from Canada that claim WYSIWYG in their pictures and then I see the exact same picture on a different site.

Grassman, Mar 3, 2011
  4. rocking

RyanG ^*Eternal Dumbass*^

I did, I've become good friends with one of the guys and he basically said "I started trying to contact everone that was ripping off our photos. But then it started happening so frequently with no responses that it was like beating a dead horse." So now that he has been given the green light to refurbish the website he's going to be water marking everything even though it takes about 30 seconds to remove one if you know what you are doing.

RyanG, Mar 3, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question