YourReef? Anyone?

mng777777

Shark Wrangler Wannabe
I have watched this site for a bit now and though in some cases they seem a bit over-priced, I have also spotted some great buys. They have some very unique corals, and their shipping is reasonable. So the question remains, are they any good? Has anyone ever ordered anything here?

http://yourreef.com/index.html

They look healthy and good. But looks can be not what they really are. No i have never ordered from that place! The place that i buy mine is Petwhse.com I have ordered from there!

i have also been looking at this site and i think that they have very good prices for alot of their things. some one on this site lives close to them and said they have a great looking store and good looking corals but i dont remember who said that

yeah for the most part I think their prices are great and their pics are awesome. I assume they are taken under actinics and they may not be that vibrant in person, but even still, they all look healthy.

they are taken under a more blue light so if you would add more blue to your tank they would look very close to the same maybe

Back