zebra vs lionfish

kmart189

Reefing newb
DSC00183.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

Last edited:
They get along great the snowflake is a little more aggressive than the zebra so it's a perfect match the snowflake actually just about crawled in the zebras mouth one day when I was feeding and nothing happend. The snowflake is growing up quick so it wont be such a size difference for long. Just so no one calls me out I know the lion has hlle, but I have been treating with vitamins and just ordered a new wet dry filter. Yes that is hair algae on my rock too. If anyone is in the market for a rena xp3 let me know.

Last edited:
I never would have noticed the HLLE if you hadnt pointed it out.
What are you using to feed the lion?

zoecon for vitamins on the food. For food: krill, silversides, shrimp, squid, muscles, and I try to mix it up a lot so there might be some other seafood once and awhile.

Last edited:
So today I am moving the tank to another room and I painted the back black and will be Installing the new filter and getting rid of the old stuff can't wait.

I have a rena xp3 on my tank now, i actually like it, even though its bloody expensive to fill it with all new media... How much do you want for it?

fify bucks plus whatever shipping is thats a pretty fair price, but you will need to replace the filters since I threw out the charcoal and the others were sh. I also kept the ceramic for my sump. I would give you everything else the black filtersx4 that go on the bottom, the bins, filter, hoses, and inlet pipe (I also kept the outlets for my sump) Lemme know itf this sounds fair I used it for about a year so it should have quite a bit left in its life and I paid about 190 for it.

Back