zoas, frogspawn, kenya tree

315hottuna61

" Take a Kid Fishing "
would someone tell me a good height in the tank to place a zoa frag , frogspawn and kenya tree. Also i know they need nutrient rich water. What ,if any, nutrient additives do i need to add ?Thanks

Thanks Brittany, thats just about the way i have them placed. BTW, i downloaded a couple of pics on Photobucket but couldn't figure out how to use the IMG link ( i guess i'm a dummy haha) anyway i e-mailed them and they will get back to me and help me get through it. Thanks for your reply.

i guess i'll just play with it some more. When i clicked on IMG it did say copied , but i was unable to paste it ( operator error ?)

After copying the code come back here and right click and paste should pop up. Just hit that and it should work. Or if using a phone hold down on the screen and the paste option should pop up.

Yeah my zoas are in the bottom of my 6 gallon and they are growing outta control. I will be tranporting them to my 37 Gallon this weekend. I add phyto-plankton to the lil tank for them maybe 1-2 ml and I feed them directly over there heads. They seem to love it. Started with 7 heads and now have 23. In the past four months

Thanks Brittany, thats just about the way i have them placed. BTW, i downloaded a couple of pics on Photobucket but couldn't figure out how to use the IMG link ( i guess i'm a dummy haha) anyway i e-mailed them and they will get back to me and help me get through it. Thanks for your reply.

How to upload pictures in FireFox:

Right click on the picture and select "View Image". Copy the URL and paste it into the insert image thing.

On Chrome:

Right click on the picture and select "Copy image URL". Paste it into the insert insert image thing.

Back