zoas, frogspawn, kenya tree

Okay. After you copy come back here and right click. The paste options should come up in a box. Click on paste and the code will appear. Then when you post it the picture will be there.

i'm getting frustrated Brittany, nothing i do will highlite paste. i'm going to quit for the night and tackle it tomorrow. I'm already pissed off because i couldn't get the 'Cuse game and to make matters worse my cable provider doesn't offer a Big East Network .I grew up in South Onondaga and have loved SU athletics all my life.

I'm sorry! Best not to do things while frustrated or it will never work. I have the same problem sometimes. You'll get it tomorrow. :)

Rather than doing the right click/paste thing, I just left click in my text box and hit Ctrl+v. Then you can see if the IMG code copied since it will just appear wherever your cursor is blinking. It's the backdoor option when your paste button doesn't highlight. Hope that helps!

I know Brittany ,I was just kidding . I did go on the chat a couple of times ( at the wrong time- nobody was on ).BTW , I did get help from Photobucket but have not tried it yet.

I know u did Erin, I'm sure it was night when I was on but i probably didn"t consider the three hours that you r behind me. ( it was night here, but probably not late night ). I guess i'll have to try late night.

Back