Zoas question.

MaZdA_RX7

Reefing newb
You guys know why the zoas changes there color? I have lot of difference type/color zoas but now it start to fade there color, was there any way I can treated?:frustrat:

if you dont know what parameters is, i would be very weary about adding things to your tank. parameters are basic knowledge of this hobby, you should know this before you start any type of corals.

I have this tank running for 5/6 yrs and never have any problem, I tested everything every week after the water changes. I guess maybe because I add the calcium reactor systerm, sorry about the understanding about the parameters I though he was asking about something else:). I just take the calcium reactor out let see in couple week with water to see if they get back to there color. thank everyone for the help

I doubt the calcium reactor has anything to do with your zoos colors washing out.If that was the case,it would effect all your corals.
So a couple more questions.
How old are the bulbs in your lights?
Have you changed anything in the way your tank is maintained?

[FONT=&quot]Do you add iodine to your tank? I believe that zoanthids really benefit from iodine supplementation and color improves/ intensifies with continued use;although some may disagree. From my experience, I think that they prefer a tank with elevated Iodine concentrations at approx. .06ppm. and I dose with TM Pro Coral Iodine.[/FONT]

Back