zoa's

Lmao you guys/gals crack me up. I'm trying I'm trying. Got the account set up but I need to start cutting again. I've been backed up with work and the local demand has taken all my stuff that was already fragged. I'll be making frag packs soon. Patience my fellow reefers,patience....

You know your local reefers come AFTER your living reefs family. Come on now!

Sorry? Gotta pay the bills someway. Bills dont pay themselves. Makin 9 an hour at my job doesnt help much either. Like i said im working on it. I wanna be 100% ready and not half ass something. If i half ass it and fuck something up then my rep gets bashed, then i have nothing. The zoa's arent going anywhere, dont worry. All of you will surely get some. I'll be trying to frag as much as i can the whole week and ordering supplies.:Cheers:

Lmao. + 40 for shipping at least ha! I don't think I'll be selling individual frags. I'll be making packs for like 50. Prolly will include about 6-7 diff types. All will be multiple polyps. As for you mr. Wade. I don't take your money sir, we can trade again. I know you have some shit I want.

As for you mr. Wade. I don't take your money sir, we can trade again. I know you have some shit I want.

Who me? What could I possibly have that you would want? :D

And don't be cheating off anyone else's orders from me either! :mrgreen:

Oh stop....I'll pretend you didn't say that. In all fairness I should be asking myself that. Your corals > mine. Nuff said.

Sorry? Gotta pay the bills someway. Bills dont pay themselves. Makin 9 an hour at my job doesnt help much either. Like i said im working on it. I wanna be 100% ready and not half ass something. If i half ass it and fuck something up then my rep gets bashed, then i have nothing. The zoa's arent going anywhere, dont worry. All of you will surely get some. I'll be trying to frag as much as i can the whole week and ordering supplies.:Cheers:

haha im just messing with you bud. just let us know. you know were all anxious

2 day them through the Post Office. Hell of cheap, and zoas are fine for 2 days. Plus, the post office doesn't care what you ship (long as it don't blow up).

Back