ZyberGobys 90 build has begun!!!

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
Well it's not much of a start but my insert is under way just waiting on some fittings I ordered that HD and lowes did not have. Then I can finish it off with the rubble facing and have one task compleat for this build.

null-91.jpg

Indeed it is this was truly the first step I need this done before I get in to any setup. After its done I need it to cure in a holding tank for at lest a month building up its bacteria and pods. I have 6000 pods to seed it with. I'm also hoping it turns purple for me in this time. But not a must. I can't wait I'm vary excited.

Same here :D cant wait to have it all done and looking sick as all get out ;) Though this photo is just a rough and I will be using what I have till I can finish the whole thing with the gear I want to get.

null-88.jpg

SWEET........ cant wait for this to get wet. hurry up what are ya waiting for. i just got my plumbing done tonight and i have to be at work at 3am. lol

SWEET........ cant wait for this to get wet. hurry up what are ya waiting for. i just got my plumbing done tonight and i have to be at work at 3am. lol

Well bro I cant set the tank up till just before we move in to the new place and the first thing is getting this insert done. As I am on hold till Thursday when my order comes in then its finish it. second step is after the second cleaning of the pipe put the rock facing on the rack. step 3 is put the rack and rock I'm using in a tank at one of my friends to seed the FRACK out of it with all kinds of pods and coralline algae rocks. Then come October 1st its start filling the tank I should be done by the 10th.:Cheers:

Ok so I have throw this out there. In your pic I see PVC glue and primer. But on your pipe work I don't see any purple primer stains. You must be the neatest plumber in history. You should teach a class on effective use of a primer dauber at trade schools.

Lol yeah I use just enough to make them stick and my cleaner is clear the glue is clear. Also in not that sloppy with it if I made a mess with it on the table the wife would kill me...

I get my parts today to finish the first phase of the insert. Then it's facing it which I'm getting that stuff today at some point.

So I did rethink one part and that's the front support. I said to myself why just have a bland straight column support? So I came up with this idea :D make it in to a plug rack shelf also because I do have plugs and I hate cutting them to glue so here we go 3 racks will be spiraled kind of like stairs :D it to me is brilliant and cleaver and also adds more hiding spots for the live stock.

null-92.jpg

Back