ZyberGobys 90 build has begun!!!

Oh sweet baby jesus that's what she said.
Thank you I needed to laugh.

I will update tomorrow what the verdict is on getting her filled completely and running. That silly thing called work cut into my running around to get more water. I should have more tomorrow. I'm getting enough to fill it to run then do my first water change Friday.

I can't go home till 11 lol if I could go home and still get payed for 10 hours I would be home now in bed with excitement of filling my tank and kicking on that pump

Getting there I'm broke spent all my money on fittings and salt the killer was the rock I got. I'm putting my hang-on's on the tank for now.

But here she is nearing the finish line. The tote cracked so I ended up adding everything fingers crossed every thing pulls through. I have my reactor running GFO and carbon in the hang-on and phos-ban in a pump caddy. In going to take every precaution I can right now.
null_zpsde3bdde9.jpg

I like how she looks. She definitely will be perfect to keep your corals and frags with good water flow and lightning. But, what kind of corals are you gonna keep in it SPS, LPS, soft corals? I see one of your LEDs lights is a Kessil, Am I right?

Indeed I am going to have a mix of corals. I can keep anything I like with my Kessil and Radion I don't really care about having matching lights. As they do basically the same thing. I just don't feel like shelling out any more money on lighting. I had one on each of my tanks so yeah just using what I have.They both do an area of 24x24 so IMO I'm solid for lighting. Flow I'm solid on that. Not my first reef rodeo. Any ways it's been a long day and it is only 1300hours ugh back to work for me

I'm think you're right Kurt. Definitely you know what you're doing. The combination between the Kessil and the Radion lights sounds perfect to me. I do believe you will grow some really nice corals under those lights. I can't wait. :D

I'm think you're right Kurt. Definitely you know what you're doing. The combination between the Kessil and the Radion lights sounds perfect to me. I do believe you will grow some really nice corals under those lights. I can't wait. :D
Thanks I'm sorry if I came off as an ass hat with my reply to you. But yes it will be mixed but mostly zoa and leathers. If my clam makes it I will have a bunch of them once I get my calcium drip running. I need it for my leathers also. One good thing is that my toad stools look happy as hell. Same with my zoa and plays. Every thing else looks like it's going to be hit and miss. My fish friends all look good. My nems the RBTA looks ok the maxi MIA rock flower MIA purple tip sable MIA. I lost my yellow feather lost my coco but my cone feather and Hawaiian are doing quite well.

Ahhh, I love to see a shiny new tank. Is that a structure of rock scaping??? Sweeeet
Yes that it is. It's the contraption I built. It has shelf rock on it I have another order of rock coming tomorrow with the final shelfs to be placed. I'm also adding at a later point custom racks.

Back